Join Northern Michigan University on February 17, 2017 for the 2nd annual Learning to Lead seminar!
This year’s presenters include:
- Keynote Speaker: Kimberly Maki, Corporate VP/Chief Communications Exec. for Bright House Networks of Florida Kimberly is a successful corporate executive having held top positions in communications, marketing, public affairs and business development for multimillion and multi billion dollar businesses. She is one of NMU’s Outstanding Young Alumni (1994) and has also earned the designation of a top Wonder Woman (2014) in the television industry by Multichannel News. All throughout her career, she has created, guided and protected company brands as well as the personal brands of top executives. She strategically chose to make personal branding her top “give back” mission while simultaneously running corporate communications, digital engagement and PR for a top media company. She created her own unique proprietary program to help individuals transform their personal brand. She trained at Columbia University to help refine her executive coaching technique and to apply best practices and coaching principles to help ensure success for those that participated.
- Jeff Olson, Ishpeming High School Football Coach and Teacher
- Andy Langlois & David Manson, Co-founders of Blackrocks Brewery
- Debra LaMere, VP of Administration for Goodwill Industries and Owner of HR Consulting
- Tori Sager, Fellow Flowers
Cost: $150 – lunch will be included (10% discount if 3 or more from the same company register). Payment must be received at least 10 days prior to event to confirm spot.
Register Today at: http://www.nmu.edu/
This professional development event is hosted by Northern Michigan University.