You did it!
Here are your next steps:
- Check out the Events Calendar to see what’s happening. This is where you’ll find information on monthly socials, meetups, special events, volunteer activities and professional development opportunities. Don’t see what you’re looking for? Don’t panic! Some events are uploaded 2-3 weeks out.
- Skim the 40 Below blog on our homepage for YP news and calls to action.
- Learn more about the cool things your fellow YPs are doing in our Member Spotlights and make sure your friends are on the list via the Member Directory.
- Connect with 40 Below on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and add 40 Below to your LinkedIn profile.
- Oh yeah, and join the 40 Below Member Connect Facebook group to bounce ideas off other YPs.
- Amp up your involvement by joining one of 40 Below’s seven standing committees. These are the people that keep the wheels turnin’. Committees include Events, Communications, Membership, Fundraising/Sponsorship, and Finance.
- Only count 5 standing committees? Gotcha! There’s also the Iron Range Roll and Upper Peninsula Young Professionals Conference. Find contact information for these and the other committees on the Connect page.
- Meet the 40 Below Board.